[Video] Humblesmith – Report My Case Ft. Rudeboy



Humblesmith – Report My Case Ft. Rudeboy. N-tyze Entertainment presents the official music video for Humblesmith’s song “REPORT MY CASE” featuring Rudeboy, off his debut album “Osinachi” which was released in 2018.

Without much anticipation, Watch and Enjoy the visuals below;

Recommended for you

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *